Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Tuesday

A Blessing from Above!

“A Visit from an Angel.”

On the evening of May 11, 2010, I was feeling very sick with the common flu. My temperature was way above normal and my body was overwhelmed with pain. Little did I know at the time God was right by my side reminding me of His love.

As I entered my room at around 11:30pm, I heard a gentle tapping at my window. I quickly called my dad over to investigate where the sound was coming from. To our amazement, he told me that a pigeon was sitting on the side of my window. It was the first time that a pigeon came by to visit. I felt a sense of warmth knowing that I had a visitor. Throughout the night, I woke up several times and each time I got up there was always a gentle tapping at my window reminding me that my Angel was still by my side.

I went over to the window and pressed my checks against where the sound was coming from. I knew from that moment God has sent over one of His angels to protect me.

My dad came into my room around 4am to check up on me and he was shocked to see the pigeon was still there. After taking my medication, I went back to bed and woke up at 6am.

As I got out of bed, I went to the window and I heard the sound of the gentle tapping once again. After completing my morning routine filled with prayers and meditation, to our amazement the pigeon was still there. My dad and I both knew that an Angel came in the form of a pigeon to protect and comfort me throughout the night.

Around 8am, I went over to the window and thanked the pigeon for being there and protecting me throughout the night. A few seconds later, the pigeon flew away.

Always remember God is always by your side and He will send his Angels in form of friends to remind you of His love.

May God continue to shower you and your loved ones with His abundant blessings.


With Love & Gratitude,

Shellyann Siddoo“The Art of Living is Giving and Appreciating.”