Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Wednesday

Welcome to Day 17 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 17: Knowing your purpose!

Throughout our lives we seek to find answers to the questions of why we are here and what’s our purpose? The truth of the matter is that each one of us here has a purpose in this life. Sometimes we may know our purpose at an early age and other times we may figure out our purpose later on in life.

However, the journey towards figuring out your purpose may not always be clear but you will definitely know when you find it.

To find out what your purpose is think back about things and events in your life that brought you joy. Whatever brought you the most excitement and joy is always connected to your purpose.

It is never too late to do something that you love. The hardest step towards living your purpose is figuring out what your purpose is. Once you have that figured out then the next step is working towards your purpose. When you figure out what brings you joy then you will begin to notice that the universe will align people, circumstances and events to make your purpose become much clearer.

Today’s mission!!!


Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

We are all born with a purpose. Our life’s purpose is to know ourselves.

Have a bright and productive day filled with God’s abundant blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE! :-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann