Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Friday

Welcome to Day 18 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 18: Benefits of Smiling!

WOW!!!! IT’S DAY 18!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

Top 12 Reasons Why You Should Smile!

1) Makes you look more attractive.
2) Put you in a positive mood (smiling can trick your body by letting you believe you are in a happy mood).
3) Make others put a smile on their face.
4) Will draw people towards you.
5) Relives stress.
6) Improves your immune system.
7) Lowers your blood pressure.
8) Releases endorphins, natural pain killers and serotonin.
9) Makes you look more youthful.
10) Makes you appear more confident.
11) Causes you to live longer.
12) Makes your environment seems a whole lot brighter.

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

It takes more muscles and energy to make a frown rather than a smile.

Have a bright and productive day filled with God’s abundant blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE!:-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann