Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Tuesday

Welcome to Day 19 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 19: Getting the best results!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING TO DAY 19!!! WOO HOO!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

These are some of the lessons that I have learnt and mastered from Tony Robbins that have transformed my life and I wanted to share it with you!

WARNING! The information in this article will transform your life, ONLY if you are willing to do the work.

These are the secrets to that the millionaires have mastered!

In order for you to get the best results in every aspect of your life you must begin by conditioning your mind.
Make a conscious decision in your mind that you are getting what it is you want.
Spend a few minutes everyday visualizing what it is you want.
See yourself actually having what it is you desire and feel the emotions you get when already manifesting what it is you want. “Seeing is believing.”
Do something everyday to get you closer to what it is you desire.
You have to take action.
You don’t have to be a master of what it is you want to create all you have to do is just start.
Keep learning and moving forward.
Do small things that can give you immediate breakthroughs.
Do whatever it takes in a positive way to where you want to be.
Follow through with success.
Recognize what is possible.
Be more afraid of missing out that you can do something rather than holding you back from accomplishing great things.
Do what you love.
Know why it is important to you to have what it is you desire.
Get around people who are hungry to learn.
Have daily rituals to gain momentum.
Spend time with those that you desire to be like.
Learn from them.
Know their story and learn what they did to get where they are.
Get yourself certainty that you will reach your full potential.

Remember you have to do the work in order to achieve the results.
(Be certain that you will achieve your goals, visualize your goals as if you already have it, take action towards your goals, but most of all trust that you have done everything in your power to achieve your goal.)

Today’s mission!!!


Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

Daily Motivations!


“Today is just not another day; it is a NEW DAY with new beginnings, new beliefs, new dreams and new goals. Appreciate this day for all that it is. You are granted another day in this magical kingdom so make the most out of this day. Be the best that you can be in everything you do.” – Shellyann Siddoo

For more Daily Words of Inspiration you can visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/InspirationInAction . Be apart of GREAT community. We are Inspiration In Action!

Have a FUNFILLED, FULFILLED and FABULOUS day!

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE! :-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann