Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Wednesday

Day 2: Loving yourself.


I know this may sound very strange to love yourself but you must love yourself first before you can give others the permission to love you. You have to help yourself first before you can help others.

Before taking off to your destination on an aircraft the flight attendant always remind you that you must put on your oxygen mask first before helping others. This is a valuable life lesson because if you are not all that you can be, you cannot help others to be the best that they can be.

God created you with abundance of LOVE and you are GOD’S MASTERPIECE.

Today’s mission!!!

Write down 10 things you love about yourself.

For many this may seem to be a very hard mission but I am promising you when you start loving yourself the world will seem much more loving. At first this mission will be hard because you have never given yourself the permission to love you. So, I am asking you today to love yourself unconditionally for all of your trails, tribulations and triumphant over the years.

Love heals all wounds and brings prosperity into your life.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love myself for who I am
I love myself unconditionally
I am worthy of love
I deserve to be loved
I am profoundly lovable
I am highly desirable
I am beautiful in every way
I love the way I walk
I love the way I look
I love the way I smile
I love my body just the way it is
I am simply irresistible
I am a wonderful person, and always have been
There's just something magical about me
When I smile magic happens
Everyday I appreciate how perfectly I am put together


Wishing you a bright and productive day filled with God’s abundant blessings. I love and appreciate you!


With Love & Gratitude,



Shellyann