Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Friday

Welcome to Day 11 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 11: Finding Peace in yourself and others!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING TO DAY 11!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

Throughout our lives we go searching for peace but in reality in exist within us. In order to find peace we must come home to our hearts.

Living in the present moment helps you attain peace.

Peace is the candle that shines in every person. The greatest miracle in this world is the gift of life. Listen to your heart and open your mind to all of God’s creations. Find happiness in everything you do.

Humans desire peace. Peace is not a luxury but it is a necessity. At the end of the day, everyone in this world wants peace for themselves and for the world. Institutions do not give you peace but helps you find peace within yourself.

We need to be fulfilled and the only way you can be truly fulfilled is to you have peace in your life. Peace is a feeling that connects you with the Divine. Life is a gift so take the time to enjoy every second of it. A second passes by it will never be returned.

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:


What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

It is not about us and them, it is about US uniting as one force which is driven by love. When work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise

Daily Motivations!

“Do not let want you see with your natural eye hold you back from your vision. Paint a clear picture in your mind what it is you want. Follow your heart and DREAM BIG! Go the extra mile to make your vision a reality.” – Shellyann Siddoo

“Have you ever considered that you are a miracle? The fact that you are able to breath is a miracle. Appreciate this gift of life and all the beauties of this world. Love, consideration, kindness and a caring smile are majestic qualities that we as humans are able to share with the world.” – Shellyann Siddoo

For more Daily Words of Inspiration you can visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/InspirationInAction . Be apart of GREAT community. We are Inspiration In Action!

Wishing you a beautiful and productive day filled with God’s abundnat blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE!

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann