Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Monday

Welcome to Day 13 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 13: Handling Criticism!

YAY!!! YOU HAVE MADE TO DAY 13!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

When you’re rising to the top people just want to drag you down. You have something they want. They’re just jealous. Critics come out of the woodworks once you’re succeeding in life. Not everyone will celebrate your victory. A true friend will help you rise to the top and be sincere in celebrating your victory. Don’t let the negative comments hold you back because it’s not you; it’s inside of the person who’s making all of the confusion. Jealousy and anger will just hold them back from being a better person.

Always remember to celebrate other people’s victory because if you have the right attitude good things will also come your way. It might even be bigger and better. Nothing happens before it’s time. God is opening up new doors for you but all you have to do now is have faith. God will send along a test first to see if you’re ready by having the right attitude before he opens your grand door. People love making false accusations, just let them be because they’re only jealous. In front of your face they are your friends but behind your back they’re just cutting you down. It will only make you stronger by shaking off that negative comment and only focusing your time and energy on the positive. The way you overcome criticism is by not getting revengeful. Don’t stoop to their level. Don’t get defensive. Just shake it off and let it go. Don’t fight fire with fire!

We try to live our lives by pleasing everyone and want everyone to like us. However, not everyone is genuine. It is impossible for everyone to like you and accept you for who you are. Some people no matter what you do for them they will never be pleased with you. You can be there for that person a 1000 times but the one time you’re not there for them, my oh my, then you will see the negative side of them. Life is too short to waste your time behind the negative people. The good in you stirs up the bad in them. You don’t have to prove yourself to anyone.

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

Everyday is a gift from God so go out and live each day to the fullest. Don’t let negative things and negative people hold you back from accomplishing your goals and dreams. Don’t alter your morals and values to please anyone. It will only hold you back. Just stay focus on your goals. Stay true to yourself. Stay true to who God made you to be. Fulfill your destiny. Keep your heart pure. Run your race. Keep faith. Stay positive. Focus on your goals and dreams.

Wishing you a beautiful and productive day filled with God’s abundant blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE! :-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann