Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Wednesday

Welcome to Day 9 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 9: Doing small things in a great way!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING TO DAY 9!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

Many times throughout the day we get discouraged and it takes a lot of effort for us to get back motivated and up beat. So here what you can do; do small things in a great way!

When you feel discouraged put a smile on your face even if you have to pretend you are happy and leave the room. Go for a coffee break or for walk but get yourself away from the situation that has made you discouraged in the first place.

When we make others feel good about themselves it also makes us happy. Be willing to give others compliments, a hug or just a simple smile.

When you share love with the world, it rewards you far beyond your expectations. I strongly believe when you make one person smile you make the world smile.

Small things you can do NOW to make a Big Difference.

Visit an elderly neighbor

Bring over a cup of tea for your coworker

Spend 30 minutes playing a game with your child.

Turn off the television and spend time talking with your loved ones.

Write little notes to your loved ones.

Call up a friend who is going through a difficult situation.

When you are walking always have a smile because you never know who might be looking.

Volunteer at a local shelter.

Mentor a child.

Be a friend.

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

Remember all small things can be made into BIG things.

May God continue to shower you and those around you with abundant blessings. Have a fun filled day!

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE!

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann