Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Saturday

Welcome to Day 12 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day 12: Connecting with the right people!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR MAKING TO DAY 12!!!! WOO HOO!!!! I am very proud of you for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

Throughout our lives we encounter many people and through the bond of love we build a connection. Some of us have the same friends throughout our lifetime and many have different friends throughout different stages in their lives. However, if you have a friend for a minute or a lifetime cherish that person for who they are and love them unconditionally.

Connect with the right people in your business and in your personal life. You will know whether a person is right for you because you will feel good being around that person.

Connect with like-minded people who share in your vision and also who will celebrate genuinely your victories.

Listen to the people you aspire to be like.

Surround yourself with people who will support, inspire and encourage you.

You probably heard the saying many times, “show me your friends and I’ll tell you who you are.” Your friends influence your life. If you are around someone who is cheerful and happy, most likely you will have a great deal of joy in your life. On the other hand if you are around someone who is always complaining about everything then most likely you will start complaining about everything in your life. Choose your friends according to the lifestyle you want to life.

A friend is someone who you can call and just have a GREAT laugh.

Friends support each other through trials, tribulations and triumphant.

A true friend will support you on your mission and ask, “What can I do to help you make your vision become a reality?”

Have a friend who you can call up and have a long MINDFUL, SOULFUL & FRUITFUL conversation. A MINDFUL, SOULDFUL & FRUITFUL conversation is a conversation that feeds your mind, body and soul. It is a feeling that when you get off the phone you can’t wait for the next conversation. It leaves you wanting more.

When you begin to connect with others from your deeper self you build lasting relationships. Connect Soul to Soul. Help others because you want to and do not expect anything in return. Have an open mind and an open heart when communicating with all of God’s creations. We are all apart of this beautiful world.

Friendship is a joining of two souls connected by love. I was told by a great woman, Gloria, love and love deeply. Treasure each of your friendship.

“It is not the quantity of friends, it is the quality of friends. Having a few good friends who are 100% for you, is better than having a lot of friends, who are not. You need people who are joined with you, not people who have doubts!

Some friends may not have your best interest at heart, and they can still be your friend, but you’ll need to distance yourself from them. Your gift is your personality, it is who you are, when you get around true friends, they won’t be jealous of who you are. True friends will help you to be yourself and to polish your personality. Your inner circle should be people who celebrate who you are, it will be people who believe the very best in you!” - Jeff

For more of Jeff’s work you can visit http://myuniquelifespace.spaces.live.com/

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Focus on speaking positive words when you are communicating with others. It is a great start to building lasting relationships.

Look for the good in every being.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

Connect with a power greater than yourself and realize during your darkest moments are still connected. You are never alone.

Ask the right questions to the right people.

Daily Motivations!

“Do not take the easy way out because it will always catch up with you. You gain influences by developing your skills. Program yourself to learn something new everyday. Excel at everything you do.” – Shellyann Siddoo

“Our thoughts influence our actions. Whatever you are thinking about you are attracting into your life. If there is an area in your life that needs to be changed, start by changing the way you think. Be in control of your every thought. You are that from which life emanates.” – Shellyann Siddoo

For more Daily Words of Inspiration you can visit my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/InspirationInAction . Be apart of GREAT community. We are Inspiration In Action!

Wishing you a beautiful and productive day filled with God’s abundant blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE! :-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann