Inspiring tansformation through LOVE!

When we work together with love we break barriers that cannot be broken down otherwise.



Friday

Welcome to Day 5 of creating a positive shift in your life!

Day5: Dealing with Fear!

YAY!!!! Congratulations, for taking this leap of faith to create a positive shift in your life. WAY TO GO!!! You Deserve It!!!

Live a life of having faith instead of fear!

Fear can take over your life. Focus your energy on the positives in life. Fear plays tricks with your mind and makes you believe the worst is coming your way. In reality you are just attracting more negativity into your life by focusing your energy on fear. Fear can hold you back from accomplishing great things. Turn around the fears in your life to having faith and believing the best is yet to come. Fear is only what you tell your mind. Faith instills hope and fear brings negativity into. Having faith gives you reassurance that the impossible is possible. You can do anything you want once you stay in faith.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous?' Actually, who are not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing so enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to make manifest the glory of god which is within us. It is not in just some of us, it is in all of us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconciously give other people permission to ...do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others." -- Nelson Mandella (1994 Inaugural Speech)

There is nothing to fear but Fear itself!

Recognize your fear. Fear is not what you taught it is. Your deepest fear is that you are powerful beyond measure and that frightens you.

You get comfortable where you are and you fear the unknown. If you think about it everyday you are faced with new fears but how you handle each fear is determined by the life you are living.

Have faith and believe all things are possible. Be true about you are telling yourself. Do not let your past determine your future. Step into your greater self and be willing to take risks! Step into your fear and know that you are worthy of everything that you have in your life right now and what’s coming to you.

Ask yourself, what would I do if I did not have fear?

Turn your fear into passion. Celebrate fear! Embrace fear because once you are steeping out of your comfort zone you will experience fear. Fear is an indication to let you know that you are expanding

Fear of failure makes you procrastinate about taking on new tasks.

Fear holds you back from living life and reaching your full potential. Everything happens for a reason. You have two choices, are you going to let your determine your life or are you going to live a life of victory? Everything you do is rooted in fear or love.

You are not alone. Do not seek validation from the outside world, the only validation you need comes from within you. Do not beat yourself up for making mistakes, learn from each mistake and move forward.

Surround yourself with positive people because they are contagious. Seeing people happy and living life to the fullest it makes you want what they have. The most profound way you can life a fulfilled life is just by being grateful for all of the abundant blessings you have in your life.

Today’s mission!!!

Do things throughout the day to make you feel good.

Before going to bed tonight write down 10 things that you are grateful for.

Affirmations:

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are short positive statements that are repeated daily to create an imprint into your subconscious mind. This mechanism creates a shift in your subconscious mind to welcome positive thinking about yourself. As you read each statement take a few seconds and reflect on each of the statement.

I love and believe in myself
I am grateful for what I have
I accept myself totally and unconditionally
I am 100% responsible for my life
I focus on what I appreciate in others
I can!
I am loving and caring
I see beauty in everything
I am the only person in charge of my happiness and bliss
I am patient
The more I give love, the more I receive love
I live in a universe of abundance
I am detached from the outcome
I persist in the directions of my dreams
I compare my progress only to myself
I take things one day at a time
I can change my life by changing my thoughts
I live my life the way I want to
I forgive and move on
I become what I think about, so I only think of good thoughts
I only have thoughts that empower me
I am decisive
My mind is focused on what I desire
Today I choose to be the best I can be at everything I do

Just like the GPS navigation system will calculate an alternative route if you make the wrong turn, there will always be a way to reach your destination.

God has put people and situations in your life to make you learn, be encouraged and motivated to be better human being.

Each challenge in life prepares you for a better tomorrow.

Live each day like it’s your last day so when it is your last day it will be your best day.


Wishing you a beautiful Saturday filled with God’s abundant blessings.

I love and appreciate you!

Remember to SMILE!:-)

With Love & Gratitude,


Shellyann